The Office 365 Password Tool was designed for easy bulk management of Office 365 user passwords. Resetting passwords for multiple users from a GUI has never been this easy. After adding the intended users to the password reset list, choose from three methods to reset their passwords. You can either generate random passwords, import passwords from a CSV file or type the passwords individually into a form. When you’re finished with the options, just click one button to reset all of the passwords on your list. This tool is the perfect solution for delegated password management for Office 365.
Testing was performed with an environment containing 400 users. Load times will be longer for larger environments.
- Change multiple Office 365 user passwords at once
- Search your organization’s user list for specific users
- Set one-time or permanent passwords
- Users belonging to any administrative groups are hidden
- Supports multi-selection
- Added Loading Screen
- Added Export Session Button
- Improved Search
- Minor Tweaks to the UI